[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI module for graphics/hugin

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Oct 1 06:12:33 PDT 2010

On 09/30/2010 23:59, Sam Lin wrote:
> Hi Kris and Ken,
>
> Just found another PBI on pbidir.com that appears to be only for 7.x :
> graphics/hugin. This PBI exists on ftp server but unlike
> benchmarks/geekbench this one does not work on 8.x. When executing it
> after installation it gives the following message:
>
> ========== from here ============
>
> Output logged from stdout
> =========================
>

> Output logged from stderr
> =========================

> 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::bad_alloc_>'
>   what():  std::bad_alloc
> Locale: "en"
>
> ============== to here ===============
>
> I have also tried to build this hugin module myself but ended up with
> the same message. Please could you check it out.
>
> Regards,
> Sam

I've tested the port in the past as well, and If I recall it ended up
being a bug that the boot libs are too old in ports now. The current
version is 1.43, but this bug is fixed in 1.44:

http://www.freshports.org/devel/boost-libs/

We could try mailing the boost maintainer, see if an update is in the
works :)

- --