[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI version 9 modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 29 08:39:38 PST 2010

Kris,

Thank you for clearing that up. I just have one more question then: How
does the builder know which port the module is associated with? I looked
through the GIMP and Firefox modules and didn't find anything which
directly states, "This module is based on port `category/port-name'."

The port name is mentioned in pbi.conf, but not the full category/path
to that port. Does the build server search for the port name in the same
fashion pkg_add does?

Jesse