[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI module for net-p2p/amule

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Nov 9 15:47:02 PST 2010

On 11/07/2010 15:30, Sam Lin wrote:
> Dear PBI fellows,
>
> Please find attached the pbi module for net-p2p/amule for 8.x (i386)
> system. aMule PBI had existed on pbidir.com but then I realised that
> that PBI did not work properly - for unknown reasons the "bin" folder
> was empty after aMule was installed thru that old PBI obtained from
> Software Manager.
>
> This module has been built and now tested successfully on my PC-BSD 8.1 (i386).
>
> Regards,
> Sam

Sam,

I have been trying to reproduce the error that you are seeing with
amule, but I am unable to do so. I just installed the PBI from
pbidir.com (8.x 32-bit) and the bin/ directory is populated just fine.
The program also appears to work correctly on my machine. I also
compared the module you sent in to the current module we have on the
server, but I am unable to see anything that your version will change
significantly, especially with regard to the bin/ directory.

Could you send me more information as to this error? Also, what bin/
directory are you looking at? The main directory that I was looking at
is located at /usr/Programs/aMules/bin, and I was using version 10275.

Thanks,

~Ken Moore