[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] How can we install software in pbidir located ?

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 9 08:30:23 PST 2010

Good question... Kris or Ken, is it possible to use Pootle to translate some popular PBIs in order to have localized versions?

Philippe, is there anything in /usr/ports/french that is worth having as a PBI? Maybe thierry@ should be added to this conversation?

Cheers,

Dru

From: philippe at nenert.net
To: pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:29:08 +0100
Subject: [PC-BSD Pbi-dev] How can we install software in pbidir located ?

Hello

Can store in pbiDIR software that is not for English-speaking world, but located ?

If possible, I would like to have specific versions for language.

When i click on French flag, i have no idea if the sofware is in french or not ?

How we can informe that this software is for only on language or more ?

Thank you for your answers

Philippe