[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] MegaGlest3.3.7.2-PV01.pbi

Sven Moeller smoeller at nichthelfer.de
Wed Nov 3 17:52:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

i've build a PBI Package of the RTS game Mega Glest for PCBSD 8.1 AMD64
(NVIDIA Grapics Adapter).
Attached you'll find the lib/ directory of the PBI.

The PBI it's selfs can be downloaded here(~273 MB):

http://nichthelfer.de:8083/MegaGlest3.3.7.2-PV01.pbi

The game uses OpenGL Hardware acceleration.
I've deleted *nvidia* from the lib/ dir because i think it's better to use the
system wide installed ones.

Here you'll find a short HowTo build MegaGlest on FreeBSD:

http://glest.wikia.com/wiki/MG/FreeBSD_Compiling

Also attached you'll find custom PBI Scripts.

I didn't set an update URL for the PBI yet, but i could use the above URL for
download.

Is it possible that someone build the 32Bit Version?

Please test it. Any feedback is appreciate.

Thx & kind regards

Sven Moeller