[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Automated PBI module building

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 28 10:54:45 PDT 2010

Thanks Kris. This was an early test-run and I've learned more about the
process since then. I'm cutting out the copy-files code and trying to
improve/fix a few things.

I've been using the tool to make modules, finding where the mistakes
are, updating the code, building another module, finding mistakes,
updating code....  So it's a circular process. In the next few days,
I'll submit an updated version here and we'll see what works or doesn't
work.

Right now I'm finding the build process to be a requirement because the
program needs to find things like icon files (if there are any). If I
can find a way around that, we can scrap the build/search part and make
the whole thing a _lot_ faster.

- Jesse