[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Two new modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 25 12:07:33 PDT 2010

Please find attached two tarballs containing PBI modules. PGPin is an
encryption tool for files and e-mails. Wipe is a program for
over-writing and removing files. Both of these modules are on the PBI
Request wiki page.

I've tested both of these modules on my local PBI build system and they
installed/ran without any problems.

Question: Is it a good idea to include the program's main executable in
the module (as I have here in the bin directory) or should it be
excluded as it will probably be over-written by the build process? I'm
thinking the latter, but I noticed when manually building PBIs it seemed
to be required. Not sure if the same applies to the automated process.

- Jesse