[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] LiquidWar Module

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jun 21 12:27:08 PDT 2010

On 06/20/2010 17:07, Jesse Smith wrote:
> In an effort to bring a little more fun to PC-BSD, I've put together a
> PBI module for LiquidWar, one of the more interesting games I've seen.
> My module is attached. Please let me know if it needs any touching up.
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

I'm giving this module a run through now. Only a few notes:

In the kmenu-dir/liquidwar file, ExeDescr is actually the icon
description, so you would want the program name there, like LiquidWar.
Also, scripts like build.sh / preportmake.sh, PBI.FirstRun.sh and
others, if they are empty you can simply remove them, no need to include
scripts which do nothing :)

Once it builds here, I'll get it committed to the build farm.

BTW, I'm also looking at your seti / boinc module. I'm thinking this one
may need to be done in a different way, since "boinc" actually is a
system service, which needs to be enabled to run in the background, and
the client just gives it instructions. I'm working on it now, and I'll
send you a link so you can view the finished module to see how we do that.