[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Compiling is only fun for so long

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 20 18:04:29 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've put together a PBI module for TorK. TorK is a configuration and
management tool for the tor network client. It's one of those small
programs that has 400 dependencies so it takes a long time to build from
the Ports collection. (It took around 12 hours of downloading and
compiling on my poor test box.) It's also on the PBI request list, so
this seemed like a good candidate for my next module.

The module is attached. Please let me know if you find any problems with
it.

Jesse