[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] SETI at Home

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 19 05:18:17 PDT 2010

Joachim,

Thanks for your suggestions. I also noticed there were some problems
building the various ports related to boinc. Which is why I decided to
just build the boinc-setiathome-enhanced.

So if I understand you correctly, I don't need to specifically build
ports that are dependencies because they should build automatically? So
I can just build boinc-setiathome-enhanced and it should take care of
boinc-client?

This is going to sound kind of dumb, but is there a way to test the
build modules? I'd like to run my module through a "local build server"
before handing them off to other people, but I'm not sure how to do
that. I can build a port manually, but I'm not sure how to test the
module to insure it does the same thing.

Thank you,
Jesse