[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] SETI at Home client

Joachim Holzwarth jo.ho.001 at gmx.net
Sat Jun 19 02:15:50 PDT 2010

Hi Jesse,
I checked your pbi.conf. I think it's not necessary to set the OTHERPORTS
option to boinc-client if you only want to create a SETI PBI, because the
boinc-setiathome-enhanced port depends on boinc-client, so that port will be
built automatically.
I tried to create a PBI for this BOINC stuff just about two weeks ago as well.
Unfortunately it failed to build. My entry for the "PBIPORT" was the boinc-
client port and I set the "OTHERPORTS" option to boinc-milkyway, boinc-
setiathome-enhanced and boinc-simap, so the user had been able to choose
between at least three projects to participate. I can't remember what
prevented the PBI to build, so I can't give you any further hints...
regards
Joachim