[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Sopwith module

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jun 15 08:04:04 PDT 2010

On 06/14/2010 16:40, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Sometime last week I submitted a pbi module for Sopwith. I believe the
> module was placed in the build queue, but it hasn't shown up on
> pbidir.com. When I checked the auto-build console it lists the build
> status as "Failed". (http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org/)
>
> Does this mean there was something wrong with the module I submitted? I
> notice a few packages are also showing failed build status and I'm
> curious what might be causing that?
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

Jesse,

It's still in the works :)

The module built just fine here:

http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org/index.php?ver=8

A lot of ports got updated in the last few weeks, and the build server
is still chewing on all of them. Plus we made some changes to the build
system that caused several failed builds before the bugs were fixed. The
server is still cranking away though, and hopefully we should have PBIs
build for all the architectures here soon, and then they'll be tested /
uploaded to pbidir :)