[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] commit module audio/easytag

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 10 10:35:14 PDT 2010

On 06/09/2010 17:39, Joachim Holzwarth wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried myself in creating PBIs, so here is my first working one. It's for
> Easytag, a tag-editor for audio files.
> I hope more modules will follow, as far as time permits.
>
> Joachim

Just did a build of the app here, compiles / runs great! I've committed
it to our
server, and we should get a PBI built of it in the next few days or so:

http://trac.pcbsd.org/changeset/6892

Feel free to send any others in that you get done, we'll get them added
as well.

Thanks!

BTW, in the overlay-dir/ folder, the PBI.UpdateURL.sh isn't needed,
since its set by our build-server automatically.