[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Module to test

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 7 06:37:40 PDT 2010

Hello List,

Today I tried to make my first PBI module, based on the FreeBSD Ports
collection. I'm testing the waters with a small app, figure it'll be
easier that way.

Would someone here be willing to test my module to make sure I've done
this correctly? It seems to work okay on my machine, but I'm a complete
novice at this. (Module is attached.) The module should build a classic
arcade game called Sopwith, where the player flies around fighting
AI-controlled planes and shoots at buildings.

Any feedback is appreciated.

- Jesse