[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Submission of new PBI module

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Jul 23 09:47:16 PDT 2010

On 07/23/2010 12:33, Jesse Smith wrote:
> That makes sense. I wasn't sure of the builder would move binaries to
> the PBI's bin directory or recreate the directory tree. I'll keep that
> in mind for the next time around.

It simply copies the correct directory tree from the target port, so if
its in kde4/ or some other subdir, it'll get copied over correctly. We
just have to reference the correct paths in our modules.

> By the way, I'm finding the new PC-BSD 8.1 is using a lot less CPU
> during downloads and builds than 8.0 did. Last I checked, it was using
> around half the processing power. That's pretty impressive.
>
> Jesse

It is much faster isn't it? :) Everything just seems snappier here as
well, glad you are enjoying it.