[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Submission of new PBI module

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 23 09:33:40 PDT 2010

That makes sense. I wasn't sure of the builder would move binaries to
the PBI's bin directory or recreate the directory tree. I'll keep that
in mind for the next time around.

By the way, I'm finding the new PC-BSD 8.1 is using a lot less CPU
during downloads and builds than 8.0 did. Last I checked, it was using
around half the processing power. That's pretty impressive.

Jesse