[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Submission of new PBI module

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 23 09:00:03 PDT 2010

Please find attached my PBI module for a Twitter client called Choqok. (You get bonus points for being able to pronounce the name.)

Of special note, the choqok port builds its executable in /usr/local/kd4/bin, rather than the typical /usr/local/bin. I'm not sure if that makes a difference to the PBI builder, but it threw off my script... back to the drawing board.

At any rate, the module works okay on my machine.

- Jesse