[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Evolution

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jul 20 07:16:10 PDT 2010

On 07/13/2010 15:15, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Kris,
>
> I'd mentioned the Evolution module not building. I think this is also a
> "dbus" problem. I looked at the build log for Evolution and it errors
> out while building dbus because it can't find "-lSM".

I've put some fixed into place for this, will see if its corrected now :)

> Which would explain why that package isn't showing up, but some others
> I've submitted in the past have built and aren't appearing in
> pbidir.com. Such as "wipe" and "testdisk". Maybe they're just not being
> pulled/pushed over to the server?
>

> Jesse

We manually test each package before adding it to pbidir.com, so it may
take a while before each built PBI shows up. If you have one that you've
tested and know works, please ping us here about it, and we can expedite
the process :)