[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Evolution

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 13 12:15:08 PDT 2010

Kris,

I'd mentioned the Evolution module not building. I think this is also a
"dbus" problem. I looked at the build log for Evolution and it errors
out while building dbus because it can't find "-lSM".

Which would explain why that package isn't showing up, but some others
I've submitted in the past have built and aren't appearing in
pbidir.com. Such as "wipe" and "testdisk". Maybe they're just not being
pulled/pushed over to the server?

Jesse