[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Gnome Commander 2

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 13 10:33:23 PDT 2010

On 06/29/2010 10:45, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Please find attached my PBI module for Gnome Commander 2. It's one of
the modules from the PBI request wiki.

> I think I've learned a few things going into this one, so the pbi.conf
file uses /bin/sh instead of bash, there is no copy-files entry and
everything seems to build properly on my system.

> Please let me know if you find any problems with the module.
> Jesse

Jesse,

Just to follow up on this, I have been playing with it, however
gnome-commander makes extensive use of "dbus" services, which don't
play
nicely with the PBI format at the moment. The good news is that the PBI
enhancements for 9.0 will allow this to run, so I'll hold on to this
module and put it into our 9.x tree soon :)

That sounds fine to me. I'm in no hurry for the module, I just wanted to
check it off the Request PBI list. :)

Jesse