[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New module

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jul 13 09:39:56 PDT 2010

On 06/29/2010 10:45, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Please find attached my PBI module for Gnome Commander 2. It's one of the modules from the PBI request wiki.
>
> I think I've learned a few things going into this one, so the pbi.conf file uses /bin/sh instead of bash, there is no copy-files entry and everything seems to build properly on my system.
>
> Please let me know if you find any problems with the module.
> Jesse

Jesse,

Just to follow up on this, I have been playing with it, however
gnome-commander makes extensive use of "dbus" services, which don't play
nicely with the PBI format at the moment. The good news is that the PBI
enhancements for 9.0 will allow this to run, so I'll hold on to this
module and put it into our 9.x tree soon :)