[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] submit module textproc/meld

Karl R. Grose karl at gromar.org
Fri Jul 9 12:03:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

Please check out the PBI module for textproc/meld here:

  http://www.gromar.org/PBI/meld.tar.bz2

I have found meld to be useful for diff/merge operations. The only issue I
noticed while testing locally on PC-BSD 8.1 RC1 amd64 was that the Help/Contents
menu was not working, but I'm not sure if that would be easily corrected given
the appended error trace.

Thanks,

--Karl

Karl Grose
Richmond, Calif.

=======
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Programs/meld/lib/meld/meld/meldapp.py", line 439, in
on_menu_help_activate
    misc.open_uri("ghelp:///"+os.path.abspath(paths.help_dir("C/meld.xml")))
  File "/Programs/meld/lib/meld/meld/misc.py", line 83, in open_uri
    gtk.show_uri(gtk.gdk.screen_get_default(), uri, timestamp)
gio.Error: DBus error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
org.gtk.vfs.Daemon was not provided by any .service files
=======