[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] rekonq 0.3.0 PBI small issue

recycling spam recycling.spam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 07:11:33 PST 2010

I'm running PC-BSD 8.0 RC. I have installed the pbi for rekonq 0.3.0
and it works really well. I'm using it as my main browser. It is fast,
has a very good integration with kde4 and has built-in support for
flash thanks to the pbi.

I have one small issue though, I'm not sure if it is the correct place
to report it:
Web shortcuts do not work (eg gg:test). In rekonq config, when I click
on the Web shortcut icons, I have the following error: The shared
library was not found. library "kcm_kurifilt" not found.

If you need further information, please let me know.
Regards,
Melicerte.