[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New PBI module (deskutils/ganttproject) and afterthought

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 29 04:41:49 PDT 2010

Sam,

I think the pbi-build environment always cleans itself between modules
so that there aren't any complications from other packages. This is
something that I find inconvenient too if I'm just building one or two
modules.

Perhaps the PBI team will accept an untested module and see if it builds
OK on the build server? If it does, then great. If not, then we'll have
the build log with any errors to examine.

Jesse