[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Making a link to Java

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 28 05:04:31 PDT 2010

Sam,

You can create links using the PBI.SetupScript.sh script in the
overlay-dir directory. Create the file "PBI.SetupScript.sh" and make
sure it's executable.

The script will probably look something like this:

#!/bin/sh

ln
-s /Programs/${PROGDIR}/jdk1.6.0/bin/java /Programs/${PROGDIR}/bin/java

Which should create a link for your program so it can find java.

- Jesse