[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Pbi-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 18

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 20:40:57 PDT 2010

Hi Kris,

The print/jabref PBI module appears to have been built successfully
after adding the jdk options in preportmake.sh. Unfortunately once I
run the PBI, it says:

/Programs/JabRef/bin/jabref: /Programs/JabRef/bin/java: not found

I knew JabRef requires java to run, so I looked at the
/Programs/JabRef folder and realised that the executable java is
actually located under /Programs/JabRef/jdk1.6.0/bin/.

Is there anyway that I could make the javapack to be installed
directly under the program's name rather than letting it create
another jdk1.6.0 folder? Or perhaps create a link between these two
folders? Or any other better solution to this?

Regards,
Sam