[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Unused files

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 26 07:26:19 PDT 2010

I have to admit I had this query at first too. I wasn't sure which files
were used, which ones might be place holders and which were not
required. It's learning experience :)

So far as I know the only files you really need at the pbi.conf file,
the program icon and (in most cases) an entry under the kmenu folder.