[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] YAM -- yet another module

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Aug 23 14:55:09 PDT 2010

  On 08/23/2010 12:20, Jesse Smith wrote:
> Ladies, Gentlemen and PBI Enthusiasts,
>
> Please find attached a copy of my module for the program xarchiver, a
> GUI for dealing with a wide variety of archive formats.
>
> This one hasn't been properly tested in a clean environment (it takes
> hours to compile), but once it's been added to the build server, I'll
> happily test it.
>
> Jesse

Jesse,

I have added the Xarchiver module to svn. It should build within the
next few days and then I will test it and commit it to pbidir if it all
works out.

For future reference:  Utilities was misspelled "Utilties" under  the
ExeKdeCat: option. Other than that it all looked good.

Thanks again for the module!

~ Ken Moore