[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI request forum

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 20 14:56:39 PDT 2010

Thanks for the tip on subscribing to the forum. It will let me
subscribe, so I guess I was just looking in the wrong place. This'll
save me some time. :)

Maybe we should move the PBI Request Wiki onto the forum. It would make
it easier for us to mark off items we're working on. It would also let
us prioritize items based on the number of people who chime in.

On the AMP issue, I'm not sure how Postgrs or items like phpmyadmin
would work. Those are tools that generally interact with other packages
as a part of a stack. It doesn't really lend itself to a PBI approach in
my opinion. I think the way PBIs include dependencies also opens a
security issue when dealing with things like Apache, databases, etc.
Anyone else have thoughts on this?

- Jesse