[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI request forum

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 20 14:20:42 PDT 2010

I subscribed by going to http://forums.pcbsd.org/forumdisplay.php?f=61, clicking Forum tools -> Subscribe to this forum. If that does not work, let us know as it may be a permission issue.

> 1. Ask people to submit requests to this mailing list and make sure
> non-members can post messages here.

I'll be updating the Handbook to point to the forum and have been directing IRC requests there.

> 2. Create one thread in the PBI Request forum  for said requests.

I can do as a daily message on the days that apply. I'm also blogging as new PBIs show up.

>Then
> delete those posts as the request is completed so it doesn't grow out of
> control.

Excellent idea. I see it did not take long for MAME to get attended to :-)

We had a request on IRC today for Postgres. I know we used to do AMP stuff  -- are we doing that as Warden inmates these days?

Cheers,

Dru