[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Two new PBI modules

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 9 14:04:38 PDT 2010

Greetings PBI fans,

I have two new PBI modules I'd like to submit for the build server.

The first is Geany. It's a light-weight developer IDE, useful for C/C++
programming.

The second item is Workrave, an application which sits on the desktop
and occasionally reminds the user to take a break and perform stretches.
(No, I'm not making this up.) The Workrave app was on the PBI Request
wiki.

Both of these modules were run through PBI Builder. They built, ran and
un-installed without any problems, so I think they can be marked as
"tested".

Jesse