[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Pbi-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Aug 9 08:46:00 PDT 2010

On 08/08/2010 18:46, Sam Lin wrote:
> Hi Jesse,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I did make a tar ball for math/R; I was just
> wondering what is the appropriate process to go thru from here, as
> according to Dru's book (FYI, Chapter 14, page 342) I am supposed to
> get credentials first before I can upload the archive to the ftp
> server. Attached is the tarball for math/R anyway.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Sam

Thanks Sam, its been committed now, and the build servers should
generate PBIs of R in the next 24-48 hours or so:

http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org/index.php?ver=8
http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/index.php?ver=8

Once its built, we will test, and then upload it to the mirrors / pbidir
site for you.

(If you watch the build server addresses above, and want to test out the
PBI yourself, please feel free to do so and report back if it works
properly)