[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Pbi-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 15:46:44 PDT 2010

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for your reply. I did make a tar ball for math/R; I was just
wondering what is the appropriate process to go thru from here, as
according to Dru's book (FYI, Chapter 14, page 342) I am supposed to
get credentials first before I can upload the archive to the ftp
server. Attached is the tarball for math/R anyway.

Thank you.

Sam