[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] math/R PBI

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 8 05:01:35 PDT 2010

Hi Sam,

As I recall you made and tested a module for math/R. That is, a PBI
which ties into the FreeBSD Ports tree. If that's correct, you can make
a tarball of the module and attach it here. Kris tells me that they
don't need the actual PBI file, nor any of the binaries, just the module
you placed in the PBI builder.

Hope that helps,
Jesse