[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Pbi-dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 3

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 23:50:58 PDT 2010

Hi Kris and PBIian,

I have finished creating a PBI for math/R - a statistical language and
environment. Please could you advice me what I should do next. Do I
just attach the compressed archive to the mailing list or do I need to
get approved by the PBI dev committee so as to upload the archive to
the PBI server?

Regards,
Sam