[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] FYI: Custom PREFIX run on QATty

kris at pcbsd.org kris at pcbsd.org
Sat May 30 06:51:13 PDT 2009

> FYI, I'm doing a custom PREFIX=LOCALBASE=X11BASE (and pristine env in
> rest) run for the whole tree on QATty (which is the second QA Tinderbox
> I'm running). The build is done with PT from 2009-05-28 18:03:14; I'll
> be probably updating it after each category is built.
>

> QATMails are sent to the maintainers for each failure (but not more
> often that 2 weeks), with links to the port status on QAT and PortsMon.
>
> This might help the ports-to-PBI converter, so if any of you wants to
> be BCCed on failures please let me know.
>

> ATM:
> Build Name		Build Description		S 	U 	F 	D 	L 	R 	T 	Build Packages
> 7-STABLE-FPT-CustDir	7-STABLE with custom PREFIX	921 	3 	9 	63 	- 	-	1001
> 	Package Directory
>

> Failed ports can be seen here:
> http://qatty.tecnik93.com/index.php?action=failed_buildports&build=7-STABLE-FPT-CustDir&sort=last_built
>

> --
> IOnut - Un^d^dregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"
>   "Intellectual Property" is   nowhere near as valuable   as "Intellect"
> FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B

Please add me to the list of failures, since this is something we will run
into making PBIs.

Also, do you have some way of running a post-installation check on each
package? The biggest problem I find is that a port installs properly into
a custom LOCALBASE, but then when you go to run the program, a lot of the
support files may still have "/usr/local" within them. Such as the recent
Cmake fix I committed. Can you setup some kind of script which parses all
text-files for "/usr/local" and reports any found instances? Even some
python scripts will still have #!/usr/local/bin/python at the top :P