[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] FYI: Custom PREFIX run on QATty

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 30 01:00:42 PDT 2009

FYI, I'm doing a custom PREFIX=LOCALBASE=X11BASE (and pristine env in
rest) run for the whole tree on QATty (which is the second QA Tinderbox
I'm running). The build is done with PT from 2009-05-28 18:03:14; I'll
be probably updating it after each category is built.

QATMails are sent to the maintainers for each failure (but not more
often that 2 weeks), with links to the port status on QAT and PortsMon.

This might help the ports-to-PBI converter, so if any of you wants to
be BCCed on failures please let me know.

ATM:
Build Name		Build Description		S 	U 	F 	D 	L 	R 	T 	Build Packages
7-STABLE-FPT-CustDir	7-STABLE with custom PREFIX	921 	3 	9 	63 	- 	-	1001 	Package Directory

Failed ports can be seen here:
http://qatty.tecnik93.com/index.php?action=failed_buildports&build=7-STABLE-FPT-CustDir&sort=last_built

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B