[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Acrobat Reader PBI file is corrupt.

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon May 4 06:56:42 PDT 2009

yerenkow at uct.ua wrote:
> Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez пишет:
>> El 04/05/2009, a las 1:10, Jeff escribió:
>>

>>> Acrobat Reader PBI file is corrupt.
>>>

> pg Admin is broken too.
> when we'll have md5-check before updating files on pbidir.com?

Its not a problem with the md5, thats actually just fine. Its an issue
with some older 7.x PBIs on 7.1. When we move to FreeBSD 7.1 stable,
some of the "tar" options changed, which caused this problem to occur.
Its not really corrupt, it just isn't getting the data out of the file
properly.

Can you check the versions on the build server? Those should be updated
with a working version. Except any wine PBIs which need to be rebuild.

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/pbioutgoing/i386/7/outgoing/pgadmin/

If this one works, Gonzalo, can you upload it to pbidir and update the
entry?

http://www.pcbsd.com