[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] trying to build bacula-bat PBI

Silver Salonen silver.salonen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:34:35 PST 2009

On Thursday 12 March 2009 23:13:45 Kris Moore wrote:
> Silver Salonen wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > It returned to my mind a few days ago that I wanted to make some changes
> > Bacula-Bat (already a month ago :), changes that would make the PBI much
> > optimal than it is now, after including kmdr-executor in it.
> >
> > I did some modifications to the SVN-version, downloaded pbi-builder 2.0
and
> > launched buildpbi.sh. After a night of building, it seemed to be over, but
> > .pbi didn't exist under outgoing/bacula-bat. I then launched
> > scripts/3.makepbi.sh bacula-bat. A .pbi was created, but certainly not the
> > correct one.
> >
> > End of build.log.bz2:
> >
> > Copying over bacula-bat...
> > Copying over PBC...
> > bin/
> > Making Directory bin
> > cp -R /usr/local/bin/kmdr-executor bin/
> > etc/
> > Making Directory etc
> > cp -R /usr/local/etc/bat.conf.sample etc/
> > bin/
> > Making Directory bin
> > cp -R /usr/local/sbin/bat bin/
> > autolibs/
> > Making Directory autolibs
> > cp -R /usr/local/lib/libkom* autolibs/
> > Starting build of pbc file...
> > Creating PkgConfig file...      du: file: No such file or directory
> > du: (standard: No such file or directory
> > du: input): No such file or directory
> > du: matches: No such file or directory
> > 0       total
> > Done!
> > Populating libraries... Checking for libs in the ExePath: Variables
> > Checking for libs for all bin/ entries
> > ls: file: No such file or directory
> > ls: input): No such file or directory
> > ls: matches/autolibs: No such file or directory
> > chflags: file: No such file or directory
> > chflags: input): No such file or directory
> > chflags: matches: No such file or directory
> > Done!
> > Creating file archive...        Done!
> > Setting up PBI structure ...    usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-f | -i | -
n]
> > [-alpv] source_file target_file
> >        cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-f | -i | -n] [-alpv] source_file ...
> > target_directory
> > Done!
> > Creating the PBI file ...       Done!
> > Removing Workdir...             Done!
> > SUCCESS! PBI Creation finished for bacula-bat
> > /pbi-

build/pbisandbox/root/file(standardinput)matchesfile(standardinput)matches-
> > PVfile(standardinput)matches.pbi
> >
> > Is there smth wrong with some script in pbi-build?
> >
> > --
> > Silver
> >
> > !DSPAM:1,49b8c0a7202641510846666!
> >

> That looks like a bug for sure :) I'm in Tokyo at the moment, but get
> back next week. I'll take a look at this when I get back and figure out
> whats wrong. I have to issue an update for the PBI Builder soon anyway,
> lots of other small fixes already :)

Hi.

I now tried to build the PBI with pbi-builder 2.1, but it still doesn't work
for me :(

Output of pbibuild.sh:
==========
Module bacula-bat needs a rebuild
Removing /pbi-build/pbisandbox
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox/dev/fd: Operation not supported
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox/dev/net: Operation not supported
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox/dev: Device busy
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox/usr/ports/distfiles: Device busy
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox/usr/ports: Directory not empty
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox/usr: Directory not empty
rm: /pbi-build/pbisandbox: Directory not empty
mount_nullfs: Resource deadlock avoided
Rebuilding module bacula-bat...
Running port build...
SUCCESS! Build finished for bacula-bat
rm: /pbi-build/outgoing/bacula-bat/*.pbi: No such file or directory
Getting md5 for /pbi-build/pbisandbox//usr/ports/sysutils/bacula-
server/Makefile
655831ccfe31e72051af9620db05fde0
rm: /pbi-build/outgoing/bacula-bat/build.log.bz2: No such file or directory

End of buildlog:
===>   Registering installation for kdewebdev-3.5.10_1,2