[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] trying to build bacula-bat PBI

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Mar 18 06:55:11 PST 2009

Silver Salonen wrote:
> It seems the PBI got built OK on the server. I tried to install it, but I get
> an error while trying to do so: "Command '/home/silver/.PBItmp/.pbistart' not
> found."
>
> Is it because I don't have PC-BSD 7.1beta?
>
> --
> Silver
>
> On Monday 16 March 2009 16:42:34 Kris Moore wrote:
>> Sure! If you trigger a build on pbi build server ill check it in the next
> day or so when I get back home. Thanks!

Thats usually from running the wrong version / PBI from the build
server. If you are on 1.5.x, you need this one:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/pbioutgoing/i386/outgoing/bacula-bat/BaculaBat2.4.4_1-PV0.pbi

if you are on 7.x, use this one:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/pbioutgoing/i386/7/outgoing/bacula-bat/BaculaBat2.4.4_1-PV0.pbi

I just tried the 7.x version here, and it installs no problem. It had a
few bugs in the PBI.SetupScript.sh though, which I'm fixing now. Just
grab the latest out of SVN.