[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] trying to build bacula-bat PBI

Silver Salonen silver.salonen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:59:25 PST 2009

Hello.

It returned to my mind a few days ago that I wanted to make some changes to
Bacula-Bat (already a month ago :), changes that would make the PBI much
optimal than it is now, after including kmdr-executor in it.

I did some modifications to the SVN-version, downloaded pbi-builder 2.0 and
launched buildpbi.sh. After a night of building, it seemed to be over, but
.pbi didn't exist under outgoing/bacula-bat. I then launched
scripts/3.makepbi.sh bacula-bat. A .pbi was created, but certainly not the
correct one.

End of build.log.bz2:

Copying over bacula-bat...
Copying over PBC...
bin/
Making Directory bin
cp -R /usr/local/bin/kmdr-executor bin/
etc/
Making Directory etc
cp -R /usr/local/etc/bat.conf.sample etc/
bin/
Making Directory bin
cp -R /usr/local/sbin/bat bin/
autolibs/
Making Directory autolibs
cp -R /usr/local/lib/libkom* autolibs/
Starting build of pbc file...
Creating PkgConfig file...      du: file: No such file or directory
du: (standard: No such file or directory
du: input): No such file or directory
du: matches: No such file or directory
0       total
Done!
Populating libraries... Checking for libs in the ExePath: Variables
Checking for libs for all bin/ entries
ls: file: No such file or directory
ls: input): No such file or directory
ls: matches/autolibs: No such file or directory
chflags: file: No such file or directory
chflags: input): No such file or directory
chflags: matches: No such file or directory
Done!
Creating file archive...        Done!
Setting up PBI structure ...    usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-f | -i | -n]
[-alpv] source_file target_file
       cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-f | -i | -n] [-alpv] source_file ...
target_directory
Done!
Creating the PBI file ...       Done!
Removing Workdir...             Done!
SUCCESS! PBI Creation finished for bacula-bat
/pbi-
build/pbisandbox/root/file(standardinput)matchesfile(standardinput)matches-
PVfile(standardinput)matches.pbi

Is there smth wrong with some script in pbi-build?

--
Silver