[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] submit Emacs module

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Thu Jun 25 12:42:28 PDT 2009

Loader,

Thanks! I was able to cleanup the copylibs.sh and add a lot more functionality when working
with libraries that exist in a subdirectory.

http://trac.pcbsd.org/changeset/4145

If you download copylibs.sh from SVN and place it in /pbi-build/pbicreator/PBIfiles/
you can test out the new abilities.

Also, when you are working on a QT4-based program, be sure to add this to pbi.conf and to copy-files
respectively:

pbi.conf:
# Other Ports we need built (One per line)
OTHERPORT="/usr/ports/devel/dbus-qt4"

copy-files:
/usr/local/lib/qt4 autolibs/

This makes sure that qt4 apps function properly, even if there is another version of QT4 present on the
system. QT4 doesn't like to play nicely with alternative copies of itself on the same computer :P