[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI delays

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jul 27 14:10:11 PDT 2009

> Hi All
>
> Have just tested the following 3 PBI's
>
> *Scribus 1.3.3.13_1*
>
> Installed: OK
> Runs: OK
> Uninstalls: OK
> Version of PC-BSD: 7.1.1 / 64BIT
>
> *Sylpheed 2.7.0
>
> *Installed: OK
> Runs: OK
> Uninstalls: OK
> Version of PC-BSD: 7.1.1 / 64BIT
>
> *Seamonkey 1.1.17_1*
>
> Installed: OK
> Runs: NOT OK - > Error shown in STderr : 1 unexpected Charakter '\ 224',
> expected keyword -e.g ' style'
> Uninstalls: OK
> Version of PC-BSD: 7.1.1 / 64BIT
>
> *Thunderbird 2.0.22_1*
>
> Installed: OK
> Runs: NOT OK -> Error shown in STderr : 1 unexpected Charakter '\ 2',
> expected keyword -e.g ' style'
> Uninstalls: OK
> Version of PC-BSD: 7.1.1 / 64BIT
>
> Will do the rest tomorrow
>
> Regards and Greatings from Germany
>
> Marcus

Thanks for testing all these out!

On seamonkey / thunderbird, do the applications actually run / work? Those GTK errors are usually pretty
typical, and don't hinder program operation. Maybe mark if the program runs, but with errors / warnings,  that
way we can determine if its really working or not, since many programs throw all kinds of messages, that may not
reflect if it runs or not.