[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI delays

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jul 27 09:20:05 PDT 2009

Thats partially my fault, Gon was sick this last week and I was writing a new upload-manager for approved PBIs so that
we can start uploading / approving much quicker now. Its all finished up, just need to get caught up now :)

While we're on the subject, we could use a hand with testing / approving PBIs before we publish them to pbidir.com.
Anybody who's interested, needs to monitor the build server output:

http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org
http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org

Simply download and try installing / running any new PBIs, then post back to the list with your results, such as:

Installed: OK
Runs: OK
Uninstalls: OK
Version of PC-BSD: 7.1.1 / i386

That'll help us out a lot, and let us upload these much quicker. Also, if some users step up and show consistency in
testing software, we'll now be able to start giving out upload / approval access so others can become part of the PBI
approval team. That'll help both Gonzalo and I out a lot, since the number of PBIs needing testing / approval is growing
with every module we commit :)