[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] qBittorrent v1.3.1 PBI Posting

Adam Hopstetter ahopstetter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:39:58 PST 2009

Hello,

I have a fully functional (latest version - v1.3.1) PBI install package for
/usr/port/net-p2p/qbittorrent/ (qBittorrent).

Currently the up-to-date ports tree only has v1.0.0. I am trying to get in
touch with the port maintainers for /usr/ports/net-p2p/libtorrent and
/usr/ports/net-p2p/qbittorrent to inform them of working configure and
Makefile patches I have that will enable them to bring the ports up to date.
Till such time, I would like to get this PBI out there to the community ...
(as in my opinion ... this is a better TorrentClient than the alternatives)!

Please let me know how I can contribute this work to pbiDir.

abomb :)

ahopstetter at gmail.com