[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] KDESVN on pbidir.com doesn?t start

PS ps at gedec.org
Wed Jan 28 16:42:35 PST 2009

Kris, I tested the client/server extension of PC-BSD and find it quite
good - but an  LTSP system still has advantages. We have started to
adapt LTSP for BSD (call it BSD-TSP?) and are making progress; however,
we can only dedicate very little time to the project. Would it be
possible to find a small group of BSD programmers interested in helping
with the adaptation. I can see some interest in this direction from some
LTSP exponents.

I absolutely believe that the server-side stability and robustness of
BSD is very attractive to serious client/server users and would be even
more so if furnished with cutting edge capabilities.

Regards,

Paul Schenker