[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New Installer Update

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jan 12 10:16:56 PST 2009

Ken Kasina wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> This is just to show you the progress of the installer. I've also done quiet
> some chunk of code rewrite. I hope I'll manage to complete it by mid next
> month.
>
> "*1_welcome.png*" is a screenshot of the first redesign but someone
> suggested we get to be different and come up with our own unique design. So
> let me know your take & suggestions.
>

> Regards,
> Ken

Well, I love the design here for sure! It looks like you've set it up to
run full-screen, right? Will it scale properly to different resolutions,
800x600 through 1280x1024 for example?

When you are ready to start testing compiles, let me know and I'll get
it into SVN, and set you up with SVN access as well, so we can start
doing some builds with it, and bug hunting :P I've got PC-BSD 7.1
building now, with KDE 4.2beta2, so we are to a state when we can do
some testing now.

http://www.pcbsd.com