[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] gimp update!?!?!?!

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Mon Jan 12 02:56:46 PST 2009

El 12/01/2009, a las 11:46, Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] escribió:

> Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez schrieb:

>>> ok, i installed a version x and i get an update for version x-1
>>>
>>> maybe the same packet, but not the same name!
>>> did you get the idea?
>>>

>> nope, btw im approving it right now and registering it in the
>> updater tool
>>
>> Un saludo,
>> Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez.
>> PC-BSD Software
>> http://www.pcbsd.org
>> http://www.pbidir.com
>
> does it mean, that in the next hours my update tool shows the
> "nameofupdate"?
>
> !DSPAM:1,496b1f10413561866743825!

well, as u have installed gimp 2.6.4 from the testing place and the
lastest version registered right now is 2.6.4, it should show u no
updates for gimp as u will have the latest version installed. perhaps
u want to deinstall it, install an old version like 2.6.1 and see
what the updater tool says now.

btw, i have make the changes now, so u have to refresh the updater
tool to get the changes. your cache will keep 2.6.1 as the lastest
version until you refresh it.

Un saludo,