[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] problems with openoffice 3 and email files

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Feb 18 13:48:46 PST 2009

I am not sure if this is a problem with OO3 or the PBI, so here it is.

When I try to send the current file via email by pressing the button on the OO3 tool-bar nothing happens... happens with CALC or WRITER (haven't tried the others, but I think that is a problem with them as well)

PC-BSD 7.0.2, OO3 (latest), KMail

Fabry

Fabrizio Parrella
IT Manager
The Queensboro Shirt Company

1400 Marstellar St, Wilmington, NC 28401
(910) 251-1251 x230
FAX: (910) 251-7771
http://www.queensboro.com