[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] qBittorrent v1.3.1 PBI Posting

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 2 13:08:28 PST 2009

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:45:29 -0500
Adam Hopstetter <ahopstetter at gmail.com> wrote:

>        Now as far as the ports go .... I'm in full agreement!
> However, I have not been able to successfully get in touch with the
> port maintainers. There are two ports in question
> net-p2p/rblibtorrent/ and net-p2p/qbittorrent/. Unfortunately I'm
> starting to feel as if they really aren't being maintained .... it's
> been over 9 months since the last update for these 2 ports. (While
> the developers have  been updating the source constantly throughout
> 2008).

Please fill a PR with the update in question; if the maintainers don't
respond in a timely manner it will be committed via maintainer timeout.

Please drop linimon at freebsd.org an email describing your efforts to
contact the maintainers, update the port, etc. He's the one from
portmngr@ that handles this king of issues.

Thank you,

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B